Expertise you can count on, from nose to tail.
Our customers know that we don’t just service the aircraft, we skillfully progress the aircraft through the maintenance check process. We always maintain focus on ensuring that the aircraft and cabin keep their VIP appearance and touch after maintenance is completed and the aircraft is returned to the customer. The quality and commitment to excellence that our technicians provide is served in every maintenance task that we take on. The aircraft is supported by individual Project Management teams that keep the customer informed of status of the schedule conclusion, so the customer can make their next scheduled flight arrangements with confidence that they will achieve their mission requirements.
We have extensive experience in every phase of maintaining transport category aircraft - as an FAA Class IV rated repair station, we are fully equipped to provide major inspections and repairs to the aircraft and systems. We can provide cockpit and cabin upgrades during the scheduled inspection to limit aircraft out of service time, and we have a wide range of experience with overhaul phase airframe inspections, along with the knowledge and expertise to understand repair requirements of non-routine inspection results.
AAC is unique in its ability to offer the customer a complete and comprehensive maintenance and service center. Our scheduled maintenance principle is to minimize aircraft out of service time while maximizing the quality we provide to our customers.
- Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance Checks
- Airworthiness Directive/ Service Bulletin Compliance
- Engine Changes/Landing Gear Overhaul and Exchange
- Troubleshooting of Systems with Engineering Guidance
- Guaranteed Slots with Flexibility for your Schedule
- AOG Conditions On Road or at Customer Base
- Flat Rate and Customer Select Pricing Available
- Dedicated Engineering Group for MRO & Refurbishment
- Maintenance Planning Development and Recommendation
- Detailed Reports of Regulatory and Time Compliance Tasks
- Organizational Designation Authority (ODA) for STC Approvals
- Customer Support Team throughout Maintenance Visit
- Anytime Supply Chain Orders for Parts Procurement
- Lean/ Six Sigma with Continuous Improvement
- Single-Source Solution for CFM56